a stretch segment
Segments and their locations
- Bob Hawley heads to Banff to explore the history of both ice age and recent glaciation and their relationship with climate change.
- Meredith Kelly focuses on the geology of Glacier National Park and Bighorn Basin in Wyoming.
- Devon Renock and Ed Meyer study economic geology and its environmental impacts in Montana.
- Carl Renshaw explores the geology of national parks from Yellowstone to Zion, stopping along the way at the Tetons, Dinosaur and Arches.
- W. Brian Dade studies the geology and geomorphology of the Eastern Sierra in Bishop, California.
- Leslie Sonder explores the Basin and Range of Death Valley and Nevada with a focus on Geophysics.
- Ed Meyer introduces students to the Geology of Southern Death Valley to the Grand Canyon through GIS and Remote Sensing.